AMU Counselling 2018
Candidates shall be shortlisted for AMU Counselling 2018 on the basis of the performance in the Admission Test. Physical presence in AMU Counselling is compulsory for the candidates to become eligible for admission to various courses in the respective faculty.
Candidates selected for AMU admission as per University rules shall be allotted the course/ branch/ speciality/subject by the Counselling Committee as per the preference of the candidate viz-a-viz the merit in the AMU Admission Test only.
AMU 2018 Result Jun/Jul 2018
AMU 2018 counselling Round I 1st week of Jul 2018</td>
AMU 2018 counselling Round II Last week of Jul 2018
AMU 2018 counselling Round III 2nd week of Aug 2018
The list of candidates shortlisted for Counselling and the list(s) of those selected for admission will be displayed on the Notice Boards of the Faculty / College and Controller’s Office Website. The dates notified for Counselling / Admission shall strictly be followed.
Process of Counselling
1. The candidates who qualify in the entrance exam need to apply for the counselling.
2. The aspirants need to submit their college and course choice online.
3. Basing on the rank the officials will call for document verification.
4. The applicants need to appear for verification on given slot of time.
5. After the verification, the contenders will be given a seat allotment letter.
6. The postulants need to report to the college with the letter and confirm their seat before the last date.
7. If any student is not satisfied with the allotted college can apply for the 2nd round.
8. There will be completely 3 rounds of the process.
AMU Engineering Counselling
Admissions to B.Tech/B.Arch programs will be done through various rounds of counselling. Candidates who have obtained merit in the result of AMUEEE can attend counselling as per schedule.
AMU Medical Counselling
The lists of candidates shortlisted for next round/ counselling for admission will be displayed on the Notice Boards of the concerned Faculty/ College/Centre/Proctor’s Office/Controller’s website.
After the commencement of counselling for those students who qualify the exam, The exam controller authority will allot seats for those candidates who are finally selected for the admissions in counselling rounds. The candidates have to show all the related documents at the time of counselling & admissions.
AMU will inform those candidates who will select for counselling round. Applicants will be called for the process according to the merit list. At the time of counselling, candidates have to verify their documents also. So the document verification process will also be done there. The candidates are recommended to take all the essential original papers along with their photocopies