Canara Bank PO 2018 notification released, check important dates here
The Canara Bank has released notification regarding recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO).
The candidates can check the official website of the Canara Bank to check the recruitment advertisement. The link of the official website of the Canara Bank is - canarabank.com.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY FOR CANARA BANK PO 2018: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/canpojmoct18/
The selected candidates will be inducted into Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) programme conducted either by Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida through this current selection exercise for FY 2019-20.
CANARA BANK PO RECRUITMENT 2018: IMPORTANT DATES
Details of institutes & course fee
A total of 800 candidates will be selected including 404 generals, 216 OBC, 60 ST and 120 SC candidates.
The online application process and fee payment will begin from October 23, 2018, and the last day to submit the forms is November 11, 2018.
The call letter download link will be made available after December 5, 2018. The tentative date of online test is December 23, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 01.10.2018)
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age limit (as on 01.10.2018)
Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CANARA BANK PO 2018
1) Log on to the official website IBPS: ibpsonline.ibps.in
2) Click on "Recruitment to the post of Canara Bank PO 2018"
3) Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before "Online Application"
4) Click on "Online Application" to fill up the application form online
5) The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on "Apply Online" (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to "Sign In" by using their application number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
6) Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
7) Candidates need to fill up to all required information in "First Screen" tab and click on "SUBMIT" to move next screen.
8) Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9) Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
10) Take a print out of online application for future use.