JEE Main 2020 test design: Check new changes in Paper I and II
National Testing Agency (NTA) has presented a couple of changes in the test example of the up and coming to the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for designing, pharma, and engineering.
Above all else, the NTA will lead the JEE Main 2020 test twice in a year - January and April. The first round of the JEE Main 2020 test will be led from January 6-11, 2020. It includes Paper-I (for admissions to BE/BTech courses) and Paper-II (for admissions to BArch/BPlanning). The second round of the JEE Main 2020 is planned to be held from April 3-9, 2020 for Paper-I and Paper-II.
JEE Main 2020 Exam: Changes presented by NTA
The progressions presented by the NTA incorporates -
- The decrease in the number of question: The NTA has diminished the absolute number of question from 264 to 233
- Presentation of numerical question: The NTA JEE Main 2020 paper will currently incorporate numerical question moreover
- PC Based-Test: The JEE Main Paper-I (for BE/BTech) and Paper-II (for BArch/BPlanning) will be directed exclusively in CBT mode, then again, actually the drawing test for BArch will occur in 'pen and paper' (disconnected/offline) mode.
- Separate papers for BArch and BPlanning: The JEE Main 2020 Paper-I (BE/BTech) will include numerous multiple-choice questions and numerical questions while JEE Main Paper-II is presently isolated for BArch and BPlanning wannabes.
Check Paper-wise a lot of details below
1. Changes created in JEE Main 2020 Paper I (BE/BTech)
The JEE Main 2020 Paper I'll have 3 sections - arithmetic, Physics and Chemistry with twenty-five queries in every subject, comprising twenty multiple-choice queries (MCQs) and 5 numerical issues. there'll be no negative marking for the numerical price queries, whereas -1 are going to be subtracted for every wrong answer within the MCQs. the scholars can get three hours to finish the JEE Main Paper I. the whole marks are going to be three hundred.
2. Changes created in JEE Main 2020 Paper-II (BArch/BPlanning)
JEE Main 2020 Paper-II - BArch
The JEE Main 2020 Paper-II (BArch) is split into 3 components – arithmetic, Aptitude and Drawing. Maths section can include twenty MCQs and five queries with a numerical value; the Aptitude section will have 50 MCQs; the Drawing section will include a pair of drawing-related questions of fifty marks every. The queries paper can have a complete of seventy-seven questions and therefore the total marks of the paper are going to be four hundred. Candidates can get three hours to finish the paper.
There will be no negative marking for numerical price question, while, for MCQs, -1 are going to be subtracted for associate degree incorrect answer and zero for a tried question.
JEE Main 2020 Paper-II - BPlanning
The JEE Main 2020 Paper-II (BPlanning) also will have 3 components – arithmetic, power, and designing based mostly Objective kind MCQ’s. Maths section can have twenty MCQs and five queries with a numerical price. power section can comprise of fifty aptitude-based MCQs, whereas within the third section, there'll be twenty-five planning-based objective kind MCQs. the whole marks for this paper are going to be four hundred. The period of the paper is going to be three hours with a complete of one hundred queries.
There will be no negative marking for numerical price queries. For MCQs, -1 are going to be subtracted for associate degree incorrect answer.