PHYSICS - LAWS OF PHOTO ELECTRIC EMISSION
LAWS OF PHOTO ELECTRIC EMISSION
1. Each photon librates only one photo electrron.
2. For a given senstive surface, there exists a minimum frequency of incident radiation at which emission starts known as Threshold Frequency.
3. The maximum kinetic energy and the maximum velocity of emmited photo - electron linerly depends on the frequency of incident radition but it is independent of intensity of radiation.
4. The strngth of photo - electric current is proporrtional to intensity of incident radiation.
5. There is no time lag between incident photon and emitted photo - electron.
The above laws are called Laws of Photo Electric Emission.