Gear up for the D-Day
- Remember, in JEE (Main)-CBT the correct options are submitted by click of the mouse. It is important that questions be attempted in a sequence so as to remember your order of attempting the questions. It is advisable to take several Mock Test papers in Online Mode for JEE (Main) original Exam.
- One must scroll the screen to check if all questions are appearing on the screen before starting to attempt the questions.
- As all pages can be viewed through a tab on the top right side of the screen, select the subject you wish to take up first and ensure to click on the right option and save the option immediately. One must be careful to submit the paper only after all questions in respective subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics have been dealt with.
- In offline exam, check that you have got the entire question paper and no page is missing in between because of printing mistake.
- Attempt all subjects in 3 rounds and not attempt subject wise, not allotting equal or fixed time per subject
- Attempt questions in the order of ease of doing them, where ease depends upon both the ability to solve a question and time taken to solve it.
- Read the entire question paper carefully in the first 5-10 minutes.
- Attempt easy questions first. Choose sections that have less risk and more gain.
- Double check before marking the OMR sheet.
- Take up adequate no. of Mock Online JEE through a well-known source in case you have registered for JEE in Online format.
- Don't start from question you don't know.
- Don't get upset if any section is tough. You can score in other sections.
- Don't guess if you have no idea about the concept involved in a question.
- Don't be nervous if you find the paper tough, since it is the relative performance that counts. Hence, put your best analytical mind to work, it will take you ahead.
- Don't take the online exam if you are not comfortable with computers and are not adequately trained for the same.
Post By : Ravi Rai 07 Dec, 2017 2584 views Physics Chemistry Maths