AIIMS, New Delhi has reported the test date of MBBS, which will be directed on May 30 and 31, 2020. The administrative body will sort out AIIMS 2020 for admission to 1205 MBBS seats offered by 15 foundations crosswise over India.
AIIMS and JIPMER are the main placement test other than NEET directed for UG restorative confirmations. The leading authority has likewise reported AIIMS MBBS result 2020 date, which is to be proclaimed on June 16.
Exam is an online computer based test in two shifts. AIIMS is the most coveted Medical College and Medical Research University of India. The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Minimum Age: The candidate must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31 December.
- Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit for NEET Exam.
- There is no maximum attempt limit for writing the NEET Exam.
- Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English.
- Students of 12th level must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with English as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates in the 12th level must have secured minimum 50% marks for General categories; 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates in PCB group.
- Candidates, who are appearing in their qualifying exam or waiting for their result are also eligible for NEET (UG).
The AIIMS MBBS 2020 had separate question paper for each of the four sessions but the pattern will be same. 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge as well as Aptitude and Logical Thinking will be asked.
- • Each correct answer will gain 1 mark.
- • Each incorrect response will be given - 1⁄3 (minus-one-third) marks.
- • No marks will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review.
Mode of Exam: Online (Computer Based Test)
Language of Paper: English and Hindi
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
|Subjects||No of Question|
|Botany and Zoology||60|
|Aptitude and logical thinking||10|
AIIMS 2020 Important Dates :
|Events (AIIMS 2020)||Dates|
|AIIMS MBBS Registration Starts||4th week of November 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Registration Ends||1st week of March 2020|
|Release of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Date||30th & 31st May 2020 (In two shifts)|
|AIIMS MBBS Result 2020||16th June 2020|
|AIIMS MBBS 2020 Counselling||1st week of July, August & September 2020|
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Nuclear Physics
- Physics of the Atom
- Wave Motion
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matte
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Absorption and cell water relations
- Transport of water and minerals
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Factors and mechanism
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Transpiration and respiration
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors