AMUEEE (Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Test) is a university level exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. The exam is held for admission to B.Tech program.
Applicants need to cary their admit card at the examination center.
- 1. The exam is held in offline mode (pen and paper based).
- 2. The question paper consists of three sections namely- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics worth 150 questions. Each section carries 50 questions.
- 3. All the questions will be in MCQ format (Multiple Choice Questions).
- 4. Students have to attempt all the questions in the duration of three hours.
- 5. One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized central or state board with at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have done diploma in engineering from Aligarh Muslim University with at least 50% aggregate marks are also eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern will be different for B.Tech or B.Arch courses.
B.Tech candidates have to appear only in Paper I, while B.Arch candidates have to appear in Paper I and II, both.
1 mark is given for each correct answer, while .25 or 1/4th marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
Programmes and total time allotted for the programmes:
|2||B. E. Evening||2 hours|
|3||B. Arch (Paper I)||3 hours|
|4||B. Arch (Paper II)||3 hours|
|Events (AMUEEE 2020)||Dates|
|Online Application Starts||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Last date for Application Submission||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date for BE||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of June 2020|
|AMUEEE 2020 Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2020|
Depending on whether the candidate is appearing for B.Tech or B.Arch in AMUEEE 2020, the candidate can check the syllabus for the corresponding papers below.
AMUEEE 2020 Syllabus - Paper I
Paper I is compulsory for both B. Tech and B. Arch candidates.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Class XI (Theory)
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Class XII (Theory)
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Block Elements: Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements
- D and f Block Elements: Lanthanoids, Actinoids
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen -amines, Cyanides and Isocyanides, Diazonium salts
- Biomolecules -Carbohydrates, Proteins, Hormones, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids
- Chemistry in Every Day Life
- Sets And Functions
- Relations & Functions
- Trignometric Fucntions
- Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Coordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Tabular Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation and Combination
- Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Static Awareness
- Banking and Financial Awareness
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Computer Abbreviation
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Software
- Operating System
- Computer Fundamentals/Terminologies